I started my outdoor career in 1987 when I began writing for Outdoors Weekly. I currently write about a 130 articles a year for various publications in the Midwest including the St. Cloud Times. In addition to writing and giving hunting and fishing seminars, I do weekly radio shows on two St. Cloud, Minnesota stations. These stations are WJON AM and WWJO FM. I also authored a book called Details for Locating and Catching Fish (available for $8 including shipping).
You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.
- Pressured Geese? Adjust Your Tactics
- Family Ties Are Strong
- Searching for Roosters Brings Rewards
- Tough Day? Try Downsizing
- Many Lakes, Many Fish
- Rainy Lake Walleyes
- Adjusting to the Unexpected
- Target Disconnected Bays for Spring Panfish Action
- Quitting is for Quitters
- Nomadic Walleye and Big Water
- Twitch Baits Are a Viable Option
- Target Weeds, Catch Bass